Ramblings from the keyboard of NavinK

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Between the bamboo - Explore #390

I think this picture is excellent! I love the lighting and the lines in this. I find forest pictures to be quite difficult - primarily because the light at ground level is hard to work with and you invariably have to shoot with a large aperture so a narrow depth of field.

But the best part about this picture is the serenity that it radiates. I love the calm that comes from sitting with it ... :-)

1 comment:

TrustMe said...

Agreed - wonderful shot. I'm not even sure where to begin. I imagine it'd take me about 15 shots to figure out how they took that shot.

It looks like it was from the Botanical Gardens in Sydney.

About Me

Creative Commons License
This work by Navin Keswani is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License.